Pool Safety Inspection $150 (This includes Safety Certificate)
Re-inspection if needed at no charge
- Every week it is reported that a child 0 to 5 years of age drowns in Australia.
- It is estimated that a further six children a week are admitted to hospital after an immersion incident.
- Pool safety is very important and you the home owner is responsible to make sure your pools barriers and surrounding swimming pool areas are compliant.
- Our Pool Safety Inspection Report checks that the pool barriers and surrounding swimming pool areas meet the Australian Standard 1926 – 2007 Parts 1 & 2. QDC MP 3.4
- Legislation in Queensland requires that all pool owners maintain the barrier and surrounding pool area in such a condition that it is child safe at ALL times.
- Whether you are leasing, selling or staying where you are, all swimming pools had to be registered and compliant by November 2015.
- If you are selling or leasing you can only do that with a current Pool Safety Certificate in place.
- We believe that we excel in the area of safety inspections.
- We are confident that our service is priced competitively and provides excellent value for money
Organise Your Pool Safety Inspection Today